Article pitch -- please review

Hi,

I was wondering if you'd be interested in receiving a free guest article from me to share on your website. I'm currently working on a guide for entrepreneurs on getting a home loan. In addition, I could feature your website in the piece to promote you. 

Do you think this would serve your readers well?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your consideration!

Marcus Lansky

https://abilitator.biz/ 


**Quick Note: By the way, if you don't like the suggested topic, do reach out to me with a topic that's a better fit for your website. If you don't want to hear from me again, please let me know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biden Trolls Trump With We Just Did Merch

Free 17: Backpack Style Disc Golf Bag

37: Drop Point Hunting Knife Templates