Article pitch - please review

Hello there,

People nowadays enjoy bringing their pets almost wherever they go,
which means many company owners face a difficult decision about
whether or not to allow customers and employees to bring their pets
into their establishments.

Of course, additional considerations must be made depending on whether
you plan to allow customers' pets, employees' pets, or both, and under
what conditions.

I thought I'd offer some guidance and information on some of the
options available to business owners. Would you be willing to publish
my article on your site if I send it to you?

Many thanks,
Shelly Bowling of vetyourpet.net

P.S. If you're interested in receiving an article but have a different
topic preference, that's no problem! Please send your idea over, and
we can move forward from there. However, if you don't want me to
contact you again, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biden Trolls Trump With We Just Did Merch

Free 17: Backpack Style Disc Golf Bag

37: Drop Point Hunting Knife Templates