Collaborating

Mabuhay!

I hope this email finds you well.  My name is Miguel, and I'm from SendFriend, a licensed international payments company that uses the blockchain technology that allows less expensive, easier, and faster overseas money transfers to the Philippines.

I'm writing to you because I came across your page prnewslinks.blogspot.com, and I thought we could work together. We have a blog on the site which houses a lot of interesting and useful articles covering a wide array of topics from finance and money management, to tips on surviving the challenges of working overseas, and more.

Here's one example:
Cryptocurrency: A New Investment Opportunity?
https://www.sendfriend.io/cryptocurrency-a-new-investment-opportunity/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PPBRiMRc9gpsUH7kbAvBcvjM_TJzOFHHSbI5ma7ABTQ/edit?usp=sharing

I thought it might make a good addition to your page and provide value to your audience. If you're interested, you can republish any of our content on your blog with a link pointing to the original article, and in return my team would be happy to promote your site across our social media channels to help broaden your reach. I could discuss it with you in detail if you wish. I think a collaboration between our sites would be mutually beneficial and I look forward to hearing what you think.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Miguel Davis Sousa
SendFriend Editorial Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biden Trolls Trump With We Just Did Merch

Free 17: Backpack Style Disc Golf Bag

37: Drop Point Hunting Knife Templates